When I grow up (some day I promise I will), I want to be/do a lot of things. I've been working on a list. And here it is, as of today ~
- Outgrow my psoriasis. (Dr. G. swears I will.)
- Pay cash for a hybrid Lexus RX 350.
- Count my blessings more.
- Focus on my flaws less.
- Become the poster child (paid, of course) for Fiber Con. (Can't function without it.)
- Hear either, or both, of my daughters say, “Mom, I totally get it now.”
- Go on a month-long mission to Kenya with my sister.
- Quit obsessing about the Cottage Cheese and learn to accept the Crepe Paper.
- Quit holding a grudge so long. And so tightly.
- Get to the point that uploading (or is it downloading?) a photo on Facebook is second nature.
- Sublet a flat/apartment with Chuck, for three months at a time, in London.
- … and/or Prague.
- … and/or Charleston
- Look back at Romney's presidency as the one that turned the country around.
- Have my grandkids (not a hint, C and J) call me “Gramsy” or “Gammy” or “Mimi.” (So darn cute.)
- Learn how to tie a pretty bow.
do the StairMaster most every day, even if it's at Level 2.
- Go to Uganda with Cassidy.
- Shop 'til I drop, with Julia, in NYC.
- Still live for Friday nights at 5:00. Chardonnay time!
- But here's what I really want to do when I grow up!
li>Be proficient on Twitter. (Cassidy set me up last week. I forget how already.)
Turn up the volume! Watch! Listen! Dance!